Do I need a Medical Marijuana Card (MMJ Card) in 2023?
Do I need a medical marijuana card in 2023? Yes and no – mainly depending on the state you are a resident in and the goals you are trying to achieve! I will breakdown the explanation and why you should consider getting a medical marijuana card online today with MMJ.com! MMJ Card Online
Medical marijuana card programs have its perks, not to mention you may only be able to legal consume cannabis in your state depending on the laws. For example, some states are ONLY legal for medical marijuana patients which no doubt require you to be enrolled in the state’s medical cannabis program. This is where MMJ.com comes into play! For other states, recreational marijuana and medical marijuana may both be legal. So what are some major key points when deciding if you should enroll in the medical marijuana program, yet your state is recreationally legal?
Medical Marijuana Card Benefits
Medical Marijuana Card Protection
Marijuana is still an illegal drug according to the federal government. State laws are constantly changing regarding marijuana usage. Having a medical marijuana card (MMJ Card) gives you some protection according to the medical marijuana laws in your residential state.
Purchase Professionally Cultivated Medical Marijuana
Having a medical marijuana card (MMJ card) makes professionally grown marijuana available to you at your local medical cannabis dispensary. These medical cannabis producers can provide third-party lab results that can tell you precisely what you’re ingesting. This constant monitoring reduces the risk of consuming unhealthy/unwanted chemicals in your cannabis that recreational or illegally grown cannabis does not test for.
Professional medical marijuana producers and growers have a wide range of medical marijuana products you can choose from. They offer different cannabis strains and come in various forms such as flowers, vapes, lotions, etc. You can get the exact level of THC to CBD ratio that you desire. Along with THC and CBD, there are many other cannabinoids that hold potential medicinal benefits that recreational and illegal grows to not offer!
Save Money – Recreational marijuana has extremely high sales and state taxes.
If you live in a state that allows marijuana usage for recreational consumption, you’ll save more money buying marijuana with a medical marijuana card than without one because both state and sales taxes are lower or even exempted for those who use it for medicinal purposes. Many states offer a 0% sales tax for medicinal marijuana card holders!
Consume under a medical cannabis doctor’s supervision
There is a reason why medical marijuana programs were created, to offer medicinal relief under the care of a state-certified medical marijuana doctor! The MMJ.com staff has highly qualified medical cannabis doctors available seven days a week to assist you with your evaluation, give tips for consumption, and make you aware of the risks in consuming medical marijuana. Medical marijuana card holders are patients looking to find relief in a holistic way, this requires a doctor’s supervision and review of other medications you may be on. This is no doubt one of the most valuable reasons why patients should become legal medical marijuana card holders!
What states do MMJ.com service?
- Maryland Maryland Medical Marijuana Card
- New York New York Medical Marijuana Card
- New Jersey New Jersey Medical Marijuana Card
- Ohio Ohio Medical Marijuana Card
- Pennsylvania Pennsylvania Medical Marijuana Card
- Connecticut Connecticut Medical Marijuana Card
- Michigan Michigan Medical Marijuana Card
- Illinois Illinois Medical Marijuana Card
- Oklahoma Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Card
- Virgina Virgina Medical Marijuana Card
- Arkansas Arkansas Medical Marijuana Card
- Louisiana Louisiana Medical Marijuana Card
- Texas Texas Medical Marijuana Card
- West Virginia West Virginia Medical Marijuana Card
- Massachusetts Massachusetts Medical Marijuana Card
- Iowa Iowa Medical Marijuana Card
- Maine Maine Medical Marijuana Card
- Missouri Missouri Medical Marijuana Card
- Nevada Nevada Medical Marijuana Card
What is a Medical Marijuana Card?
Do I need a medical marijuana card?
A medical marijuana card is used to identify your active status in the medical marijuana program. It is an identification card specific to the medical marijuana industry. This allows you to enter a medical cannabis dispensary and purchase medical marijuana by displaying your active MMJ card to the dispensary. The details on the medical marijuana card will also allow the dispensary to locate your information in the state’s medical marijuana program to review your monthly purchasing limit (if you have one). Another great benefit of possessing this medical marijuana card is in the event you are pulled over by a police officer. You are able to display the medical marijuana card along with your driver’s license or state ID to provide proof you are legally able to possess medical marijuana. You are not allow to consume while driving a vehicle as that is still very much ILLEGAL. I would strongly advise you to research your state MMJ program’s laws and limitations that you must abide by in order to stay compliant with your state’s laws.
How to get a medical marijuana card in 2023?
First and foremost, you must receive a state-certified medical marijuana doctor to receive their approval and certification. Depending on the state you are registering for, the doctor may submit the certification directly to the state program OR the doctor will email you the active certification form that may require further action on your end to complete the registration. Do not worry, our support staff is available 24/7 to help you with these tasks!
- Visit MMJ.com and select the state you are registering for.
- Schedule your appointment by selecting a time, click “Continue” and fill out the appointment details. There you will pay the doctor’s evaluation and certification fee of $149.99.
- Receive the certification form via email or register with the state program (we will guide you).
- Wait for the MMJ card to arrive in the mail! All medical marijuana cards are issued by the state’s medical marijuana program. If a clinic is advertising that they will issue the card directly to you, then it most likely a scam!