Medical Marijuana Doctors PA | MMJ card 2023
Medical Marijuana Doctors PA – Where to find them? PA Medical Marijuana Doctors
Speaking with Medical Marijuana Doctors in PA has never been easier, thanks to MMJ.com and the team of PA DOH certified medical cannabis doctors. Not all medical doctors are able to certify Pennsylvania MMJ patients for a medical marijuana card in PA, that is where MMJ.com comes into play!
How To Get A Medical Marijuana Card in PA 2023
To be completely honest, the process is very simple, as long as you qualify to receive a PA medical marijuana card certification. It all starts with scheduling an appointment with a PA DOH certified medical marijuana doctor at MMJ.com. There are several requirements to review to ensure you are qualified to receive the medical marijuana card certification in Pennsylvania.
- All PA MMJ patients must be 18 years of age or older to use our MMJ card telemedicine services. Our PA MMJ doctors are highly qualified and do not consider the scope of telemedicine to be qualified for minors, this is why we require all patients to be the age of 18 or older in order to complete a virtual MMJ card appointment in PA. For minors who are seeking a medical marijuana card in Pennsylvania, we highly advise you to speak with a PA DOH certified MMJ doctor in person. Minors should be carefully evaluated and an in person appointment is highly recommended to achieve a proper evaluation.
- Pennsylvania medical marijuana patients must be a legal US citizen and a resident of Pennsylvania. In order for you to register with the PA DOH and receive the necessary patient ID number, the patient must be able to complete a simple PA DOH MMJ card registration. This includes uploading a Pennsylvania driver’s license or state ID number into the system. If you do not have a Pennsylvania ID card, you should consider receiving one in order to proceed with the Pennsylvania MMJ card certification process.
- Pennsylvania medical marijuana card applicants must of one or more of the qualifying medical conditions approved by the PA DOH.
Only patients suffering from one of the following medical conditions can participate in Pennsylvania’s medical marijuana card program:
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
- Anxiety disorders.
- Cancer, including remission therapy.
- Crohn’s disease.
- Damage to the nervous tissue of the central nervous system (brain-spinal cord) with objective neurological indication of intractable spasticity, and other associated neuropathies.
- Dyskinetic and spastic movement disorders.
- HIV / AIDS.
- Huntington’s disease.
- Inflammatory bowel disease.
- Intractable seizures.
- Multiple sclerosis.
- Neurodegenerative diseases.
- Opioid use disorder for which conventional therapeutic interventions are contraindicated or ineffective, or for which adjunctive therapy is indicated in combination with primary therapeutic interventions.
- Parkinson’s disease.
- Post-traumatic stress disorder.
- Severe chronic or intractable pain of neuropathic origin or severe chronic or intractable pain.
- Sickle cell anemia.
- Terminal illness.
- Tourette syndrome.
After reviewing the list of Pennsylvania medical marijuana card qualifications, this should answer the question, “How to get a medical marijuana card in PA”. Medical Marijuana Doctors in PA.
If you believe you qualify to receive a medical marijuana card in (PA) Pennsylvania, then you should visit MMJ.com > Pennsylvania > “Get MMJ Card” to speak with one of our medical marijuana doctors in PA online or over the telephone.
How to get medical marijuana in PA?
After you receive the medical marijuana doctors approval, the doctor will submit your certification directly to the PA DOH using your patient ID number. This will connect the MMJ card certification to your patient account. Next, the PA DOH will email you information to complete your registration. This is where you will pay the $50 registration fee. The PA DOH will then mail you the physician Pennsylvania medical marijuana card. This can take up to 7-14 business days to arrive in your mail box! Once you receive your PA medical marijuana card, you will be able to visit a local medical marijuana dispensary in Pennsylvania and purchase the necessary medication.