NJ Medical Marijuana Doctors Online – Where to find NJMMP certified MMJ doctors?
NJ MMJ patients must take caution when reviewing websites that claim they are able to get you a New Jersey Medical Marijuana card in the same day. That is impossible! I will gladly breakdown the reasons why this is not only false advertising, but this could potentially be a risk that you should avoid!
How to get a New Jersey MMJ card in 2022?
There are two different processes at work when a patient would like to receive their New Jersey medical marijuana card.
- The NJMMP Certification Form. The New Jersey MMJ card patient MUST receive an NJMMP certification form that is generated by a fully licensed, state-certified NJ medical marijuana doctor! Yes, not just any medical doctor can prescribe the usage of medical marijuana. That is where MMJ.com comes into play! Our medical clinic consists of NJMMP doctors (NJ Medical Marijuana Doctors). Our team of medical doctors have gone through the process of receiving their certification with the New Jersey Medical Marijuana Program (NJMMP). Now that you have the run down of why it is necessary to receive a medical marijuana recommendation from MMJ.com, let’s discuss the NJMMP certification form.
- The NJMMP certification form contains necessary registration information for a New Jersey patient to register with the NJMMP.gov website. This includes the patient’s registry ID and reference number. In order to register with the NJMMP, you must visit the official NJMMP government site and register under “New Patient Registration”.
- MMJ.com doctors are able to generate this form in the same business day as your appointment! Our NJ Medical Marijuana Doctors do not waste time.
- The NJMMP New Patient Registration. Now that you have received the NJMMP certification form, you are ready to register with the medical marijuana state program. This can take you under 15 minutes to upload proof of residency, proof of identification, and your personal information. The current street address is key because once the NJMMP reviews the registration application, the department will mail you the official NJ medical marijuana card.
- The NJMMP will take around two business weeks to review and approve the registration applications.
- The NJMMP mentions that it can take one to two business weeks for the NJ medical marijuana card to arrive in the mail.
The purpose of this blog is to outline the process as clear as can be to allow NJ medical marijuana card patients to understand the process and how long it takes to receive a New Jersey medical marijuana card by fully certified NJMMP medical marijuana doctors. All in all, to receive your MMJ card in the mail it can take roughly 3-4 weeks to receive a valid New Jersey medical marijuana card.
Do not fall for sketchy marketing tactics or potential scams on the internet! MMJ.com was developed to prevent this from happening to you and to allow New Jersey medical marijuana card patients to visit with certified NJ medical marijuana doctors at the comfort and safety of their home.