NJMCP Physicians 2022: In order to get a medical marijuana card in New Jersey, you must first receive a NJMCP marijuana card recommendation form. How do I get a New Jersey medical marijuana card? It is simple, but it all begins with scheduling an appointment with a fully certified NJMCP medical marijuana doctor. This is where MMJ.com comes into play!
What are some benefits of having a New Jersey Medical Marijuana Card?
- Sales tax of 0% in 2022! Yes, this is a big deal when it comes to purchasing medical marijuana in New Jersey. Recreational sales taxes can leave you breathless.
- Access to medical marijuana during a recreational shortage. Supplies run out due to numerous reasons, one being product recalls.
- Medication under a doctor’s supervision. This alone is one of the most important reasons why a patient should consider consumption under a doctor’s care.
- Access to all dispensaries and cutting lines when they are out the doors!
- Medical Marijuana products go through endless testing. Studies have shown that medical marijuana grade product is more pure than recreationally grown cannabis.
Your typical medical doctor is not able to recommend you for a New Jersey medical marijuana card. It takes a speciality medical marijuana doctor registered and certified with the NJMCP (New Jersey Medical Cannabis Program) to receive this valid recommendation form.
At MMJ.com, our New Jersey medical marijuana doctors are ready to complete your evaluation online or over the telephone. This means a virtual call which can be completed using a smart phone, tablet, laptop, or desktop that has the ability to complete a virtual evaluation (telemedicine).
Once you have completed your NJMCP doctor research, you will feel comfortable knowing you are in good hands! Our NJMCP doctors are online and ready to assist you every step of the way!
In order to qualify for a medical marijuana card in New Jersey:
- Patients must be 18 years of age or older to receive a telemedicine evaluation.
- Patients must be a US citizen and a resident of New Jersey. The NJMCP requires patients to complete a registration process after the patient receives the necessary NJMCP recommendation form. The NJMCP recommendation form will contain information such as the monthly allowance you are able to purchase in a given month, a registry ID that identifies you in the NJMCP database under your NJMCP doctors care, and a reference number. Once you have this medical marijuana card recommendation form you will need to upload the reference number to your registration. At that time, you will also need to upload some documentations that proof you are a resident of New Jersey. This includes a photo of your valid NJ driver’s license or state ID, a utility bill, phone bill, or cable bill, along with other qualifying forms of documents.
- Must have one or more of the following qualifying medical conditions approved by the NJMCP.
The list of approved medical conditions include:
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Chronic pain
- Inflammatory bowel disease, including Crohn’s disease
- Intractable skeletal muscular spasticity
- Multiple sclerosis
- Muscular dystrophy
- Opioid Use Disorder
- Positive status for Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) and Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Seizure disorder, including epilepsy
- Terminal illness with prognosis of less than 12 months to live
- Tourette Syndrome
In the event you are a minor seeking a New Jersey Medical Marijuana Card, our NJMCP physicians recommend that you complete an in-person evaluation.
Get your NJMCP Medical Marijuana Card today by visiting MMJ.com!