NJMMP Doctors: In order to get a medical marijuana card in New Jersey, you must first receive a NJMMP marijuana card recommendation form. How do I get a New Jersey MMJ card? It is simple, but it all begins with scheduling an appointment with a fully certified NJMMP medical marijuana doctor. This is where MMJ.com comes into play!
Not your typical physician is able to recommend you for a medical marijuana card. It takes a speciality medical cannabis physician registered and certified with the NJMMP (New Jersey Medical Marijuana Program) to receive this valid recommendation form. NJMMP Doctors
At MMJ.com, our New Jersey medical marijuana doctors are ready to complete your evaluation online or over the telephone. This means a virtual call which can be completed using a smart phone, tablet, laptop, or desktop that has the ability to complete a virtual evaluation (telemedicine).
Once you have completed your NJMMP doctor research, you will feel comfortable knowing you are in good hands! Our NJMMP doctors are online and ready to assist you every step of the way!
In order to qualify for a medical marijuana card in New Jersey: NJMMP Doctors Online
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be a US citizen and resident in New Jersey. The NJMMP requires patients to complete a registration process after the patient receives the necessary NJMMP recommendation form. The NJMMP recommendation form will contain information such as the monthly allowance you are able to purchase in a given month, a registry ID that identifies you in the NJMMP database under your NJMMP doctors care, and a reference number. Once you have this medical marijuana card recommendation form you will need to upload the reference number to your registration. At that time, you will also need to upload some documentations that proof you are a resident of New Jersey. This includes a photo of your valid NJ driver’s license or state ID, a utility bill, phone bill, or cable bill, along with other qualifying forms of documents.
- Must have one or more of the qualifying medical conditions.
The approved medical conditions include:
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Chronic pain
- Inflammatory bowel disease, including Crohn’s disease
- Intractable skeletal muscular spasticity
- Multiple sclerosis
- Muscular dystrophy
- Opioid Use Disorder
- Positive status for Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) and Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Seizure disorder, including epilepsy
- Terminal illness with prognosis of less than 12 months to live
- Tourette Syndrome
In the event you are a minor seeking a New Jersey Medical Marijuana Card, our NJMMP physicians recommend that you seek an in-person evaluation. You are able to research online for a local NJMMP doctor, but they can be a distance away!
Here is some more information for you to review after you complete your NJMMP doctors evaluation to receive your NJ medical marijuana card!
NJMMP Patient :
- How long does it take to receive an email from the state upon registering?
The state has up to 30 days to review your application. We review applications in the order in which they are received. You will be notified via email on how to proceed next after reviewed.
- Can I register and make my payment from a phone or tablet?
Yes. The registry has recently been updated to allow most major brand name devices to work with the registry.
- What do I need to prove residency?
The NJ MMP can only accept a form of utility bill, cell phone bill, or a document from the IRS/NJ State Tax Office. Any other paperwork will not be approved.
- Can I register with a PO Box?
No. The NJ MMP does not accept PO Boxes. All documents supplied to the NJ MMP must match your physical NJ residency.
- The physician misspelled my name and/or address, how do I edit this information?
You will not be able to make any corrections to your profile once the physician has entered your information. You will have to call the Customer Service Unit at 609-292-0424 between normal business hours 8AM-5PM, M-F to make any corrections.
After reviewing all of this information, please keep in mind that MMJ.com offers a 100% money back guarantee in the event our NJMMP doctor does not issue a medical marijuana card recommendation!
If you would like to schedule an appointment with one of our qualified NJMMP physicians, visit MMJ.com/New-Jersey to schedule your online medical marijuana card appointment.