NJMMP Physicians 2022: In order to get a medical marijuana card in New Jersey, you must first receive a NJMMP marijuana card recommendation form. How do I get a New Jersey medical marijuana card? It is simple, but it all begins with scheduling an appointment with a fully certified NJMMP medical marijuana doctor. This is where MMJ.com comes into play!
What are some benefits of having a New Jersey Medical Marijuana Card?
- Sales tax of 0% in 2022! Yes, this is a big deal when it comes to purchasing medical marijuana in New Jersey. Recreational sales taxes can leave you breathless.
- Access to medical marijuana during a recreational shortage. Supplies run out due to numerous reasons, one being product recalls.
- Medication under a doctor’s supervision. This alone is one of the most important reasons why a patient should consider consumption under a doctor’s care.
- Access to all dispensaries and cutting lines when they are out the doors!
- Medical Marijuana products go through endless testing. Studies have shown that medical marijuana grade product is more pure than recreationally grown cannabis.
Your typical medical doctor is not able to recommend you for a New Jersey medical marijuana card. It takes a speciality medical marijuana doctor registered and certified with the NJMMP (New Jersey Medical Marijuana Program) to receive this valid recommendation form.
At MMJ.com, our New Jersey medical marijuana doctors are ready to complete your evaluation online or over the telephone. This means a virtual call which can be completed using a smart phone, tablet, laptop, or desktop that has the ability to complete a virtual evaluation (telemedicine).
Once you have completed your NJMMP doctor research, you will feel comfortable knowing you are in good hands! Our NJMMP doctors are online and ready to assist you every step of the way!
In order to qualify for a medical marijuana card in New Jersey:
- Patients must be 18 years of age or older to receive a telemedicine evaluation.
- Patients must be a US citizen and a resident of New Jersey. The NJMMP requires patients to complete a registration process after the patient receives the necessary NJMMP recommendation form. The NJMMP recommendation form will contain information such as the monthly allowance you are able to purchase in a given month, a registry ID that identifies you in the NJMMP database under your NJMMP doctors care, and a reference number. Once you have this medical marijuana card recommendation form you will need to upload the reference number to your registration. At that time, you will also need to upload some documentations that proof you are a resident of New Jersey. This includes a photo of your valid NJ driver’s license or state ID, a utility bill, phone bill, or cable bill, along with other qualifying forms of documents.
- Must have one or more of the following qualifying medical conditions approved by the NJMMP.
The list of approved medical conditions include:
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Chronic pain
- Inflammatory bowel disease, including Crohn’s disease
- Intractable skeletal muscular spasticity
- Multiple sclerosis
- Muscular dystrophy
- Opioid Use Disorder
- Positive status for Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) and Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Seizure disorder, including epilepsy
- Terminal illness with prognosis of less than 12 months to live
- Tourette Syndrome
In the event you are a minor seeking a New Jersey Medical Marijuana Card, our NJMMP physicians recommend that you complete an in-person evaluation.
Get your NJMMP Medical Marijuana Card today by visiting MMJ.com!