How to find Texas medical cannabis doctors online?
The process to receive a Texas medical cannabis certification online is relatively easy, it takes a few steps, but it is a streamlined process. How to find Texas medical cannabis doctors online?
To schedule an appointment with the Texas MMJ doctor online, click the link below. The total cost for the certification and evaluation is $149.99. If the patient is not recommended, the patient will receive a full refund.
What are the qualifications to receive the doctor’s approval for the medical cannabis card in Texas?
Medical marijuana prescriptions
Patients may get Low-THC cannabis prescribed if:
- The patient is a permanent resident of Texas
- The patient has one of the medical conditions listed above
- A CUP registered physician prescribes
- That qualified physician decides the benefit outweighs the risk
There is no age limit for prescriptions. Patients under 18 may need a legal guardian.
Getting a prescription:
- The physician will enter a prescription in the Compassionate Use Registry of Texas (CURT)
- After, the patient or legal guardian can go to any licensed dispensary to get the prescription
- The patient or legal guardian will need to provide ID and patient’s, last name, date of birth, and last five digits of their Social Security Number
CUP Medical Conditions include:
- Seizure disorder
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- *Neurodegenerative Disease – A Definitions Link can be found at the DPS, RSD CUP landing page, Laws & Regulations Neurodegenerative Definitions
*Examples of Neurodegenerative Disease are Sclerosis, Spinal Muscular Atrophy, Muscular Dystrophy, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Neuropathy, Congenital Disorders; there are many other conditions included and a treating physician may request to have a disease added through the TX Department of State Health Services.